Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A needle in a hay stack or in my case a key in Tyler State Park

Today was an interesting run to put it mildly.  Because of freaking Irene first forcing us off the beach early and into Tyler for our long run a day early.  We had planned to do a 20 mile run on Sunday in preparation for the Chicago marathon.  The run was good as far as a 20 mile training run can be I guess, until I reached into my unzipped pocket to find it empty.  I had lost my car key!  There was no way I would be able to find it.  We had run the 5.3 loop twice and the "Thompson 5 mile loop" twice.  I looked around where I setup the table for water and 100 yards either way to no avail.  Mike Brown (thanks Brownie) gave Allyson and I a ride back home, where we waited for Allyson's dad to arrive with a spare house key.  I thankfully have a spare for my car.  So, if your in Tyler running and happen upon a lone Nissan key (black) it's mine and I would love to be reunited. 

CT

No comments:

Post a Comment