Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Three women and a baby

Allyson & I did 6x400 repeats on this bridge.

Have you ever needed a vacation from your vacation?  Well, I’m feeling like that after spending a few days with three women and a baby.  Allyson and I had planned on getting away to the beach for a few days and against better judgment we invited some family and I was driven absolutely insane.  No offense to family, babies, or women, but within hours I already wanted to catch a ride home.  Between talking about weddings, dress shopping, shoes, and a whining two year old I wanted to jump off a bridge.  Instead of jumping off a bridge I decided to do repeats up one.  Tuesday morning Allyson and I went out and did 6x400 repeats up the 9th Street Bridge in Ocean City, New Jersey.  Running always seems to take pain away even if it’s only temporarily. 

I wanted to thank Harris for stepping up and running the Hill Workout while I was in hell, err, I mean vacation.  I don’t know who pissed Harris off, but for him to make the workout 600’s over 400’s someone must of rubbed him the wrong way and my money is on Rod.  Participating in the hill workout: Harris, Dawn, Charlotte, Rod, Kevin, Tim, Paul, and Eric.

Tomorrow, we will be back at Council Rock South for our daily Speed Workout.  Meet at the track at 6PM.  Also tomorrow will be the last day to sign-up for the Track Meet.  If you’re interested in participating get your butt out to tomorrow night’s workout and sign-up!

We also need Bowlers for the Bowling Bash on July 14th all money is due by July 4th I will be at the Revolutionary Run so you can pay on the last day if need be. 

See you tomorrow evening back at South!

No comments:

Post a Comment