Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, April 23, 2012

Track tomorrow


I know that you're used to having Hill workout on Tuesday and Track on Thursday, but this week we're flip flopping the workouts due to not being able to get on the track on Thursday.  We will be at New Hope Solebury HS tomorrow at 6PM for speed work.  Another reminder I will have the Speedster Wear with me tomorrow for sale.  I will not be ordering anything new until most of what I have in stock is gone.  I got stuck with a lot of this stuff when many signed up for stuff, but didn't pay or when others ordered sizes too small and swapped for larger sizes.  If the majority of this stuff goes I will be able to look at getting new stuff for this year.  I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment