Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Madness


March is officially here and it just happens to be my favorite of the 12 months.  I’m not sure if it’s because I was born in this month, or because St. Patrick’s Day is such a great holiday, or maybe it’s because Spring officially begins.  Whatever the reason, I know that I really enjoy this month.  I completed week 2 this weekend with a nice 6 mile muddy trail run on Saturday, and a nice relaxed 15 miler today in Tyler.  Saw many Speedster’s and Road Runners out and about today which was very cool.  Tomorrow is a rest day!  Just as an FYI when I say it’s a rest day I don’t take the day completely off I will do P90X or another form of cross training.  Sorry that this post is rather boring, but not every run can be interesting.  I will be doing a speed workout on Tuesday at 4:30 at Council Rock South (hoping their track team hasn’t started their spring season). 

Till we run into each other again…

No comments:

Post a Comment