Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Speedster End of Season Party!

It was brought to my attention tonight that I should post something about the End of Season Party, so here goes.  We started this tradition last year and even though the turn out was small we had a blast.  This year I thought we would do it again.  The party will take place Saturday, September 24 at 3PM.  I have been holding 50/50 raffles to try and raise money for the food, drinks, paper goods, etc.  We have only raised a little over $100 and that's with the $13 and some odd cents left over from last years.  I sent an Evite out to the Speedsters that gave me their e-mail at some point.  If you come out to the Speed workouts and would like an invite (Evite) email me at wi1ennium@hotmail.com.    Also many of you have not responded and a handful of you have checked maybe I really need to get a head count, so I can figure out how we are going to pay for this.  So if you have not responded with a Yes or a No please do so ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment