Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hot Diggity Dog Labor Day 10k Course


Allyson, Tim, and I ran over the Hot Diggity Dog Labor Day 10k Course this morning, and I'm happy to say that I'm getting better with running the course without having to back track.  I think I only messed up once.  In any case I took a handful of pictures of the course and put together a small slide show in hopes that this will entice runners to sign-up for the race.  Currently there are only 6 runners signed up.  We need to push this race for it to be a success.  I'm starting to think I know why the original Labor Day 10k race died...

 Online and Paper Registrations can be found on our website:https://www.buckscountyspeedsters.com/labor_day_race_2.html

See you at the track on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment