Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hill Workout to prepare us for Terrible Thompson

I went to Tyler today for what was suppose to be an easy run...I decided that I would run up the "Terrible Tyler" hill as part of my four mile loop.  Boy was that a bad idea, the entire way up I hurt, and when I finally got to the top I told myself well that kicked my ass, I'm going to have to really work the hills on Thursday.  Tomorrow (Thursday) we will be meeting at Council Rock North at the parking lot close to the baseball fields near the back exit of the campus.  We will be meeting at 6PM to do roughly 6 miles.  This workout should pay dividends come Sunday...If your coming please let me know and if you have any question feel free to ask.

CT

2 comments:

  1. Will this workout still take place if it is raining?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will still be running no matter how much rain we get. Hope to see you there.

      Delete