Welcome:

The Bucks County Speedsters is a group of runners

that meets
twice a week to work on our speed,

strength, stamina, and
overall performance. Our goal

is to improve runners of all
levels. We encourage

anyone interested in running to come
out to one of

our workouts and see for yourself that in our


community everyone is welcomed and with our

guidance and
your hard work, together we will aspire

to make you
faster. We hope that you will lace up

your running
sneakers and meet up with us someday

soon.



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams"


-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Long sleeve Shirts

If you ordered a long sleeve shirt and have not given me money please do so ASAP!  I have quite a few that signed up, but did not pay.  We also are in need of 3 more shirts to be ordered before I can place the order.  The minimum order for screen printing is 12 we have 9 shirts ordered and only 6 that paid.  I thought the shirts would have been a bigger hit?  So, if you have not paid please contact me via e-mail so I can send you my mailing address or set up a time and place for the money.  Also if you're interested in one of these shirts feel free to email me.

Thanks,

CT

No comments:

Post a Comment